Tuesday, June 24, 2014

YOUTUBE | Brunch Vibes: Yummers and OOTD

It's raining outside. Pouring, I should say.
Here, click on this so you know how I feel right now. http://www.rainymood.com/
I think I am just such a contradictory person - as much as I love those sunny days, I quite enjoy the rain too. Especially when it pours, and when there are lightening and thunder storms (though they scare me a bit). 
Try to picture this. Sitting in a nook/cranny, sipping on a cup of passion fruit tea, listening to the rain outside with a book in your hand and a pillow behind your back. Yeah, that's what I call #Perfection right here. If you are wondering what a nook or cranny is, it's something like this. To be honest, I'm not sure if those are the most accurate words to describe them, but you get it right? 
I need one of these in my future house c:
Anyway, all this raining just made me think back to last Sunday - a true SUN-day - when my friend Katie and I had a chance to catch up over a nice brunch at Cora's.




 I got the spinach and cheddar crepomelette (oh yes, crepe omelette fusion, does not get much better than that). And Katie got the classic Belgium waffle topped with what I believe to be a strawberry compote and some fresh strawbs, and of course WHIPPED CREAM. Now as delicious as these were, they are definitely not calorie-friendly. But what's the fun in life if you eat healthy everyday right? You've got to have a little indulgence once in a while to appreciate those healthy foods more! Or this is just me making excuses for myself. c: 



But seriously guys, look how happy they made us feel. #All-CarbDiet Mean Girls reference anyone? 



My lovely friend Katie also helped me film an OOTD video for my YouTube channel. Please check it out! ;)




Here are some snippets.





And last but not least, lemme take a selfie. You knew it was coming. 


I look like I'm 12. #ForeverYoung

Anyway, thanks for reading!


Michelle, xx


YouTubeyoutube.com/user/mishywishy00
Instagramhttp://instagram.com/michelleguuu
Tumblrhttp://vvildflowher.tumblr.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/heymishhh
Pinterest: pinterest.com/missnotdior

2 comments:

  1. All those food look so yummy!! :D Good luck with your YouTube channel ;)


    xx Mandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mandy! :) Hopping over to your blog now hehe. I'd love to keep in touch with you :)

      Delete